Heart Centered Hypnotherapy

Yes, you really can reclaim your personal power with holistic Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy®


Are you ready to go deeply within your subconscious mind for real and lasting personal transformation?

Have you ever had a reflexive behavior, pattern or belief keep showing up and thought, “What’s going on…why do I automatically keep doing this?” or “Why do I keep thinking these thoughts?”or “Why do I keep doing this same thing and ending up in this same place all of the time?”

Or perhaps you find that certain things in life mysteriously upset or distress you…and you are at a loss to either correct or even understand the behavior?

Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy can allow you to find and heal the roots of those unhealthy patterns and beliefs in order to make lasting changes for the peaceful, loving life we ALL deserve to live.

What It Is:  Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy® is an experiential process that utilizes a powerful combination of traditional hypnosis and behavioral and developmental psychology.  This wonderful and very effective therapy is used in conjunction with NLP techniques, gestalt techniques and energy work.

Why It Works:  Did you know that we base our daily decisions and actions within our conscious mind and that the conscious mind only accounts for 10% of our brains?  Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy allows us to access the other 90% of our brain to look at the patterns and beliefs we’ve created throughout life that are not serving us in a healthy manner. When the subconscious mind– that other 90%– is accessed, we can bypass our normal tendencies of judging everything we think, hear and see.  This conscious judgement is often what prevents us from making lasting progress in healing the thoughts, reflexive reactions and buried experiences we truly need to heal in our lives.

Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy allows us to relax our conscious minds in order to truly effectuate positive changes and heal the issues that continually cause difficulties in our lives.

Through Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy® you will identify the source or origin of emotional and physical challenges, as well as the subconscious blocks that are holding you back from the full realization of your unique gifts, talents and strengths.

Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy® facilitates profound healing by enabling you to access your subconscious mind. This access facilitates a deeper ability for you to release stuck emotions, traumatic memories, physical disease, habitual patterns and addictions.

Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy® provides a wonderful pathway of understanding and healing of the source of dysfunctional or distressing emotions or patterns you may be experiencing.  More importantly, this modality of therapy offers a way to discover the full range of healthier choices available to you so that you can heal and thrive in a way that supports you, nurtures you and serves your greatest well-being.

Heart Centered Hypnotherapy® opens the awareness to your unrealized potential and expansion into optimal functioning.  We utilize this type of hypnotherapy at La Alza Health and Wellness to support and enhance our therapeutic programs.

We facilitate individual and group sessions in locations from Florida to New York.


We also facilitate workshops, retreats, Healing Circles and Empowerment Groups nationwide and abroad  (our Summer Sessions are full). We’re currently at work on Winter-Spring Schedule for 2019-2020


Ready to make those changes?  We’re here for you.

For more information or to be added to our Mailing List, please email.